Imagine Dragons tickets are becoming harder to obtain as the band progressively/aggressively becomes more popular! I recently saw tickets for the show on May 20th at UCCU Center in Orem for $350 per ticket! But, you're in luck! I'm starting a local scavenger hunt for a pair of tickets to the show! Here's how to play...
Get fimiliar with this face...
"Hi, my name is Anthony Magallanes. Promotions Director for KXRK - X96, 96.3 FM in Salt Lake City!"
I'll carry a pair of tickets in my wallet everywhere I go...
"Promotion Directors carry less than $20 in their wallet at all times."
I'll randomly post on X96's Facebook where I'm at. If you're there as well, find me!
"Don't be shy, say "hi"! It could win you a pair of tickets to the SOLD OUT Imagine Dragons show! I wouldn't recommend leaving from where you currently are at the time I post to try and find me, I might be gone by the time you show up."
If you do find me, I'll hand over the tickets! Couldn't be easier!
Imagine Dragons perform "Radioactive" during a private acoustic set for X96 listeners before their SOLD OUT show at The Complex later that night. This event took place March 22, 2013 at Wiseguys Trolley Square in Downtown Salt Lake City, UT. Filmed by Lexi Chopine and edited by Vladimir Chopine (http://geekatplay.com/)
Also, please read and review these simple rules. An X96 public event/live broadcast doesn't count and PLEASE no stalking at the station or home :) Let's have fun! - Anthony Magallanes
Offical Rules! Please read and review:
Contest Dates: Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 – TBD
1. These are the specific contest rules for the “Imagine Dragons Tickets Scavenger Hunt” on KXRK-FM.
2. These rules are in addition to the General Contest Rules of KXRK-FM.
3. Complete copies of all contest rules are available at Simmons Media Group, 515 S. 700 E. #1C, Salt Lake City, Utah, 84102 9 am to 5 pm.
4. To participate in the “Imagine Dragons Tickets Scavenger Hunt”, participants must be 16 years of age or older.
5. The contest will start immediately and end when tickets are claimed
6. On random occasions, during the flight dates of the contest, X96 (Anthony Magallanes) will announce where they are currently located via web postings on X96's Facebook and Twitter. Contestants who participate will then have approx. 15-30 minutes to find X96. If a contestant does find X96 and is at least 16 years of age, they will win a pair of tickets to the SOLD OUT Imagine Dragons concert on May 20th at the UCCU Center.
7. Total value of prizes at/around $80