The "Huff-Post" has done nothing but flood my Twitter feed with top ten lists and then re-posts them all day giving me a sense of constant deja vu. Here is my top ten lists of their top ten lists*.
10. The Top Ten New Wheat Thin Flavors of 2011 (including: Honey & Sweet Taters and Car Battery).
9. The Top Ten Ways to Breath Through Your Two Nostrils.
8. The Top Ten News Stories on How to Cure Monkey-Butt After a Large Meal With People You Distrust.
7. Cottage Cheese and You: The Top Ten Ways To Not Seem Eager Under $0.99.
6. The Top Ten Ways Skrillex Made It Drop in 2011.
5. The Top Ten Ways You Complained About X96 Playing Adele in 2011.
4. The Top Ten Bands No One Ever Heard of on The Warped Tour 2011 Whose Names Were Under 17 Words.
3. The Top Ten Pho Places in Salt Lake City Open on Sundays.
2. X'ed Out: Ten Ways X96 Was Unable to Xploit The Letter "X" or Words Starting With "X" in 2011.
1. Occupy Where Ever: Ten People Who Didn't Care and Went to See Cake on December 13th at Saltair for the X96 Nightmare Before Xmas Show.
*May not be actual lists.
Arctic Monkeys got a little help from an old friend during a recent tour stop in Los Angeles. Queens of the Stone Age frontman Josh Homme! NICE! Josh joined Arctic Monkeys during the song "Knee Socks," which closed out the band's set at the Wiltern last week. This is kick ass because Homme also plays on the studio version of the track, which is on the new album "AM." (He plays on the song "One for the Road" as well)
Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner recently returned the favor by singing on the latest Queens of the Stone Age album, "...Like Clockwork."