Another day, another list of Utah and our quirky characteristics. This time it's a list of the emotional and social scars growing up in Salt Lake has left you with. I suspect that even if you grew up here, but aren't from here you've been indoctrinated into fry sauce, dipping your fries in ice cream or that Utah accent.
It's not really your fault. It's your parents fault so blame them for everything, decide you were wrong, own your problems and read this list of the "12 Signs You Grew Up In Salt Lake" from the people over at Newscastic.
The "Huff-Post" has done nothing but flood my Twitter feed with top ten lists and then re-posts them all day giving me a sense of constant deja vu. Here is my top ten lists of their top ten lists*.
10. The Top Ten New Wheat Thin Flavors of 2011 (including: Honey & Sweet Taters and Car Battery).
9. The Top Ten Ways to Breath Through Your Two Nostrils.
8. The Top Ten News Stories on How to Cure Monkey-Butt After a Large Meal With People You Distrust.
7. Cottage Cheese and You: The Top Ten Ways To Not Seem Eager Under $0.99.
6. The Top Ten Ways Skrillex Made It Drop in 2011.
5. The Top Ten Ways You Complained About X96 Playing Adele in 2011.
4. The Top Ten Bands No One Ever Heard of on The Warped Tour 2011 Whose Names Were Under 17 Words.
3. The Top Ten Pho Places in Salt Lake City Open on Sundays.
2. X'ed Out: Ten Ways X96 Was Unable to Xploit The Letter "X" or Words Starting With "X" in 2011.
1. Occupy Where Ever: Ten People Who Didn't Care and Went to See Cake on December 13th at Saltair for the X96 Nightmare Before Xmas Show.
*May not be actual lists.